Saturday 17 October 2009

Another Fanno On The Org! Calling ironsfan! Calling ironsfan!


Brilliant! Fanno is up to his tricks again apparently! In his latest guise, using the highly imaginative name of ironsfan (no obvious link there!), the old nemesis of the Org is arguing the case for Curbishley! Now, as amusing as that would be, I'm not sure Fanno could be THAT hypocritical.

Mind you, I like the new Fanno's style. He has taken on one of the old guard already and ruffled Del's feathers! Flappers has called himself out already, having the audacity to welcome the new guy as Fanno. It's so entertaining, I could have written it!

Ironsfan, whoever you are, look me up! I loved the "In Zola we may trust but on Curbishley could we depend?" line; if not for the advocacy of Curbishley, I would term that classic Fanno! And I want a credit for "Argue the hind legs off a Boa-Morte", brilliant line but I reckon it IS based on my donkey pictures of Boa on this blog!

I like the cut of your jib! But beware, if the Fanno hounds are on your trail, you won't be welcome on the site sadly. If they do chase you off, it will be so sad because it is just beginning to get interesting over there again! If you look in here, reveal yourself please, or drop me a line via the scott tracey email. I could teach you how to make yourself REALLY unpopular!

Fannos of the world unite! We may not agree on most things but we could argue the toss to our hearts' content!

No comments: