Thursday, 30 July 2009
Questions I Would Like Duxbury To Answer
1. How serious was Ashton's original injury?
2. Was the original treatment flawed?
3. Was Ashton pressed to return too early?
4. Why was Ikea given a consultancy job?
5. What was your involvement in the Tevez affair?
6. Why did we agree to pay Sheffield United compensation if we were convinced that we had done nothing wrong?
7. Why have you shifted your position so often on the club's financial health?
8. Why did you give interviews to two West Ham friendly blog sites rather than in an open press conference where more challenging questions might have been asked?
9. What does Zola think of Ashton?
10. Why is Ashton allowed to work with his own medical team? What does this say about the quality of the club's medical team?
11. How do you expect us to win games in the Premiership without a strike force?
12. Given your insistence that Ashton is going nowhere, why has his shirt been given to Stanislas?
13. Why did we gamble all that money on Savio when there was a desperate need to replace Bellamy with a proven Premiership striker?
14. Why are we paying Nani a salary to source players if we don't have the funds to buy them?
15. What is the deal with Jimenez? Is he using us as a shop window to find another club in 12 months time or do we genuinely expect to be in a position to buy him ourselves?
16. Who is going to play at right back this season?
17. Given you have been a central figure in the Tevez affair and the BG takeover, should you not now do the decent thing and resign given the mess we find ourselves in? Please explain why resignation would not be appropriate.
Any questions I have forgotten that KUMB and Ian Dale omitted to ask?
Posted by Hammersfan at 15:26