Wednesday 25 July 2012

£18m for Carroll? Hang on, my Roast Pork has started flying round the dining room!



What a load of cobblers! How many of these stories are the club going to float out in an effort to boost season ticket sales? There's no escaping the source this time as Mini Me Sullivan has been twattering about how "Dad" is going to make the biggest signing in the club's history. I thought that was McBenni, weighing in at a cool 18 stone!

It's not as if Carroll is worth £18m! Never mind whether we have £18m to spend! Nor whether he would be prepared to join us!

Tell me, with a £40k per week wage cap in place, what chance is there of Carroll joining?

3 comments:

Old John said...

Sullivan's son says its not Carrol

alwilsh said...

If it is Carroll I'll be chuffed but I am most definitely NOT going to hold my breath!

Super_hammer_Al

Anonymous said...

A West Ham posting with only 2 comments............

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

poor you

The silence is deafening !