Monday 4 May 2009

Football Gag for West Ham, Newcastle, Tottenham and Arsenal Fans


David Blaine introduces a new routine into his act, claiming that blindfolded, he can identify any football club just by running his hands over a ball used on their training ground. Managers from a number of clubs are asked to appear on his show.

The first up is 'Arry Redknapp. In return for a brown envelope passed under the table by a middle man, 'Arry 'ands the blindfolded Blaine the ball. Blaine's hands pass over the ball for a few minutes and he says, "I can hear cockerals crowing inanely at dawn screaming 'One day we will be a top 4 team'. I can feel a cock cut off in its prime. I can feel money washing down the drain. I can hear the sound of loose bowels as the tension mounts. This ball must belong to Tottenham." 'Arry's head twitches in amazement and the audience explodes in applause.

Next up is the smiling Zola. Blaine is passed the ball and after a few minutes says, "I can hear the Bow Bells. I can hear the words, 'They think it is all over. It is now.' I can feel quality, entertainment, brilliant young talent. I can feel the agony of cruel injuries but I sense hope for a wonderful future. I can hear the sound of hammering on a castle door. This ball must belong to West Ham!"

Next up comes Wenger. "This ball isn't English," says Blaine after a couple of minutes of fondling. "I can hear cannons firing but missing their targets. I can hear moaning, complaining. I can see a blind man unable to see anything that goes against his side out on the pitch. This ball belongs to Arsenal."

Last up is Shearer. He hands the ball to Blaine who immediately complains, "This is too easy. This ball belongs to Newcastle, it is going down!"

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheres the Graham Poll article gone?

Anonymous said...

What's the difference between swine flu and West Ham?

Swine flu can get into Europe!

Hammersfan said...

Good question 1833, I don't know!

Anonymous said...

Didn't remove it after seeing the light and potential law suit it may have landed you in?

Anonymous said...

"i can feel money washing down the drain"....cause west ham are so shrewd with money! you have signed some absolute crackers the last few seasons haven't you!

Hammersfan said...

1842, definitely not. I know what we all heard. There were five of us there - plus numerous other witnesses in the pub! I changed the format from monthly to weekly, then back to monthly archiving. I may have hit a wrong button. I will rewrite it when I am short of something to say.

Seeker of truth and Justice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hammersfan said...

Did I? I guess I did, but if so by accident. I haven't deleted the German Swinger's post though. Saved as the page in glorious technicolour. And thanks to an orgster I have his name, I know his profession and I now know the employer. Another orgster may be coming home soon.

Hammersfan said...

LOL I am sooooooooo scared! Glad you are revealing your true colours in your name now. Just as I called it! Now, only a racist would use that name. I am not surprised sadly.

Seeker of truth and Justice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hammersfan said...

LOL You post all night if that's what does it for you. I can delete anything too obnoxious at a touch of the mouse. You waste hours, I click and undo so quickly! See!

Seeker of truth and Justice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hammersfan said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

this blog is great!...it pays constant homage to spurs, and is also a battleground for feuding west hams fans!

Hammersfan said...

Great value isn't it?

Anonymous said...

As if david blaine would know who west ham are lol!the real joke is that you feel the need 2 mention other clubs in every blog you write just 2 recieve hits!newcatsle may go down but they could always ask you west ham dreamers what life is like in the championship!you sir need a new hobbie

Hammersfan said...

Glad you are laughing at the joke mate!

Anonymous said...

the only joke is your blog with it's rules that change to suit you

Hammersfan said...

Suits me sir!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was quite funny to be fair. Even though i am a Spurs fan.

Spike said...

Arsenal missing their targets??? Maybe, then again, getting to the Champs league final wouldnt be too shabby...

A crap season for us, would be blindingly brilliant one for the Hammers or spuds tho wouldnt it?

Good work tho fella...

Hammersfan said...

Cheers Spike and Anon!

Anonymous said...

what happened to your rules and i quote "A few rules: no racism, no obscene language, and nothing that could see me or you in court!" then you delete my post and it had none of the above in

Hammersfan said...

Sorry anon, post again. I have been having a Klean up because of the Klan. If I deleted yours in error, I apologise. Did it say anything of value?

Anonymous said...

Well I'm a geordie and thought it was funny.

Stop fighting it's just a bit crack.

Hammersfan said...

Well said 2236!