1) It's a story from the Mail.
2) I'm not convinced Yossi is an Allardyce type of player. Slight, skilful, reluctant to put in a defensive shift, none of which are at the top of Sam's priority list.
3) Home could be Maccabi Haifa apparently.
4) In fact home could be Ajax, according to the Mail, from where he would no doubt write a diary.
5) In fact, although the Mail hasn't thought of it yet, home could be Tottenham. He's played at West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal, so why not the full set? And Tottenham is his spiritual home.
6) Yossi is now 32.
7) He and Nolan may get in each other's way.
But we all love Yossi so the story is fun! Altogether now, "He's coming home, he's coming home, he's coming, Yossi's coming home, he's coming home, he's coming home, he's coming, Yossi's coming home! No skin on his cock, Biggest nose still running, Thirty years of hurt, Never stopped us dreaming..."