Friday 30 March 2012

Amnesty on Allardyce Ahead of Reading Game

Ok, Uncle Sam has extended the hand of friendship. He's not exactly launched a "Hug a Hammers Fan" campaign but he has stepped back from the approach, adopted after the Peterborough game, of trading punches with his critics . Let's take him at face value. Let's believe him when he says he wants to "excite and inspire". Let's trust him to get it right.

So, whatever the team selected for our Cup Final tomorrow, I will not criticise. Whatever the tactics adopted in the first half, I will not voice concerns. Uncle Sam knows best and in his judgement I will trust. Until the final whistle blows on Saturday, I will give him 100% support and I urge every other Hammer to join with me. He isn't Doctor Evil, he isn't the Devil incarnate, he isn't Sam Pot. He is Big Sam, Uncle Sam, Sam the Man!

In Sam we trust and under Sam we will be victorious! Get behind our leader! Join Sam's Claret & Blue Army and we will prevail!

Come On You Irons!

6 comments:

Stani said...

Has someone bought this site out too?! Hahaa Where is HF, and what have you done to him?

Basildon-iron said...

Oh no Iain dale is back and he's posting as fanno.......dale will never be beaten!!!!!

jimwhu said...

whats up hf have you found god or somthing ?

Anonymous said...

Anony-mouse says,

Hurrah for HF- genuinely funny post :)

I suspect it'll be hard for you to bite your tongue these next 24 hours, but damn it, if you can do it so can I. So I'm not going to berate you til I see that you have called your truce off. It'll be like a mini, mini version of the famous football match in No Man's Land almost 100 years ago.

I don't know if we'll win tomorrow (Reading have the muggiest of mug fans, but their team unfortunately can't be described in a similar way) but I do feel strangely OK about the game. Let's just hope it happens.

So in the spirit of togetherness and reconciliation let's all go for it- 'I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubles....'

Wilky said...

Good on ya HF.Whatever has gone before(the shite served up this season)lets get right behind the boys for the final push.COME ON YOU IRONS !!!!!!!!

Nick said...

Its my turn for the put the money on in the company's weekly betting sweep. I put the lot on WHU to win, thought is might be a good way to get another 20 blokes behind us.

Oh shit! What have I done?

COYI