Monday 5 March 2012

Freddie Fly Tipped In Doncaster

He's gone! Well let's not get too excited, he's only gone for a while. And we're still paying the bulk of his wages. Maybe all of his wages for all we know. And if Freddie is leading the Doncaster attack, they're unlikely to pose much of a threat to any of our rivals.

Presumably he's not allowed to play against us next Saturday because Sod's Law says he will fall over in the box and deflect in an equaliser off his arse!

Poor Doncaster. First they had Ilunga and now Freddie the Fly Tipper. I know the City's a dump - confirmed by my visit in January - but it still seems excesssive and cruel to me.

5 comments:

Sav said...

Why don't we send Carew up there as well?

Anonymous said...

Your feet smell like salad!

Anonymous said...

That is my Dad in that Photo!

T.I.S said...

I guess Carew would cost too much in postage and packaging.

Hammersfan said...

Is it really 1048? Send him down to Upton Park to collect Carew will you?