Sunday 18 March 2012

Neil Warnock reveals early onset of Altzheimers!

Bless! Leeds manager Neil Warnock is losing his memory.Talking with his usual control, coherency, and objectivity, Warnock bumbled, "I can't ask any more, they've given me everything."

"I said to the referee: 'When you watch Carlton Cole blatantly push Darren O'Dea over, you've got to see that. O'Dea was going to head the ball and then you're left with Collins against Paul Robinson and Robert Snodgrass. He said he was concentrating on the line, but he's got to see that. He's headed the ball from where the foul was."

"But West Ham wouldn't have conceded a goal like that. They would have grabbed each other by the shirt and made sure they didn't."

"Since I've been here we should have won four out of five. We dominated Southampton and should have won today. We've dominated two of the best sides in the league and got one point."

"You've got to win games like that, I can't remember ever being this disappointed. I probably have, but I can't remember."

Can't remember ever being that disappointed? Somebody whisper the name of Tevez to him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't joke about Alzheimers, it killed many people in my family.

Anonymous said...

can't stand worncock total idiot,proper anti west ham,so glad we wiped that ugly smirk of his face when collins scored,you must see the face on him in the sun,when collins scored that late goal....PRICELESS...lol

Hammersfan said...

If it's in the family 0912, I'm surprised you remember!