Tuesday 13 March 2012

Come on Donny!


I've not been kind about the city of Doncaster. I've not been kind about the Donny women. I've not been kind about Hell Hadji nor about Ilunga nor about Freddie the Flytipper. But I'm a Donny fan tonight!

I'm dressed up in red and white hoops, I've got an open house for all trainspotters and coal miners and for ugly women with calfs each as fat as my wife's thighs combined.

Dare we hope for Piquionne to net the winner against Reading? Dare we hope for Hell Hadji to repay Allardyce for the faith he wanted to show in him? Dare we hope for Ilunga to play a part in keeping a clean sheet?

Were we crap against Donny or have they really turned a corner?

We could be trailing Reading by 10 pm tonight; unless Donny do us a favour! Reading's winning run must come to an end eventually; mustn't it? .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irrelevant to the entry but after today birmingham will have a better goal differential than us. I don't understand why we didn't offer the job to Houghton. He gets the best of his players including the forwards!

Anonymous said...

Why did you use a a picture of your wife eating her birthday cake ?

Hammersfan said...

Now if my wife looked ANYTHING like that, I would be gay!

Anonymous said...

Reading could only draw against Doncaster - what a POOR team......that Doncaster must be FANTASTIC, eh ?

Anonymous said...

21:23 I'm pretty sure it is his wife too.

Anonymous said...

Anony-mouse says,

Well done Donny! I've got to say that is a huge relief- if Reading had won again it would have put yet more pressure on us. Of course that run had to end- after all if it hadn't they would have won the Champions League the season after next. They have been on an incredible run but have also rode their luck as well. It'll be interesting to see how they react.

Such is the nature of a close league we'll lose games between now and the end of the season. But I've felt for a few weeks now that Leeds is our most likely defeat. I'm not being pessimistic- just feel that with Warnock they may well kick on for the play-offs and apparently they are hoping for their biggest crowd of the season. It's always a tough place to go. Defeat will not be disastrous but if we can get something there I just suspect that the pendulum will begin to swing back in our favour.

We will see.

Anonymous said...

O dear o dear the slide in to the play off places has started I would be worried boys If I were you

Anonymous said...

21:55. No, thats HF's mistress. The wife would save the cake to throw at him.