Wednesday 13 April 2011

Has Sullivan banned players from Tweeting?

Suddenly it has all gone quiet on the Tweeting front. With Tottenham playing Real Madrid, you would  have expected Carlton to be tweeting fit to explode a puddy tat, but no, there's been an eerie silence since Zavon Hines made his bid to stand shoulder to shoulder with Shakespeare with his highly esoteric,  "Liverpool is playing really well.. " on Monday night. Hopefully, Zavon was sent back to school on Tuesday to study for his English GCSE!

Has Sullivan put an embargo on tweeting I wonder? If so, how are Carlton's 40,000 followers going to get through the day without reading such gems as, "Gonna make a playlist for the ipod. Any suggestions?" and "Watching the golf last night reminded me of us, Tiger fought right til the end, even when the chips were down, we av2 do the same as a team."

The trouble is Carlton, Tiger "fought right til the end" but bloody lost!

5 comments:

Stani Army said...

Hines does come across a bit dumb doesn't he?

I think banning twitter would be more Brady's thing...although considering her articles, a bit hypocritical no?

Didn't Tiger come 4th? I wouldn't mind us being 4th!

Hammersfan said...

I wouldn't mind us being fourth from bottom! We could do with Blackpool, Wigan and Wolves all doing a Rory McIlroy!

Stani Army said...

I think Blackpool have been doing a Rory for quite some time now. I heard they still have not been in the bottom 3 all season though. Wouldn't it be a bar steward if they dropped into it in the last week and went down.

RexHammer said...

I love Carlton Cole on twitter, If they was to be banned from using it then I would think a lot less of Gullivan.

What a player does off the pitch is up to them and as long as they don't go to far then it should be fine.I even think Carlton Cole having a bit of a laugh with the Ghana thing was just comedy and now it has turned into a big thing.

Imagine if you or I was a footballer and we was writing our blogs.I think we would be in prison by now or drained for all the pennies we have in court charges

Hammersfan said...

Phew, no it's ok. Cole is tweeting again! Luvvies and literary types are breathing a huge sigh of relief as Cole poses searching questions about villains in James Bond movies!