Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Curbishley to Sunderland.
Rumours are circulating that Turds is on his way to Blunderland. The Blackjacks apparently see him as the man to arrest their slide towards the Fizzy Pop, based on the Great Escape of two years ago. Brilliant plan I must say! Now, should the Wearysiders get their man, all they need to organise is:
1) The signing of Carlos Tevez. Who knows, United or IKEA might agree to a Third Party Agreement until May.
2) A linesman who doesn't understand that the ball has to cross the line for a goal to be given.
3) A final fixture away to the Champions AFTER they have already secured the Premiership and a week before they play in the Cup Final.
4) For a club they are playing to sack a highly successful manager in the week before they play them, replacing him with a mini me equivalent.
5)For Arsenal to have 50 shots on their goal in a single game and not score any of them.
6)For another opponent to lose their only striker of note to injury inside the first 15 minutes of the game.
7) For their main rivals in the battle against the drop to appoint Neil Warnock as manager.
Now, put that little package together, plus sign Green, Collins, Noble and Zamora, and appointing Turds might just work. Blunderland do have Anton Ferdinand after all. No hang on, Ferdinand and Baggy Eyes don't get on!
Any other great ideas to save the Blackjacks? How about Newscastle appointing Shearer as manager and Miserableboro leaving Southgate in charge? You couldn't write it could you?