Friday 27 August 2010

Avram Grant unwilling to be the Parker fall guy after sale to Spurs!


After Noble's plea for the club not to sell Parker, Avram Grant has taken steps to put himself into quarantine ahead of the probable sale of Parker to Spurs. With Goldfinger and Sullimanji hoping that Parker would request a transfer or that Grant would accept responsibility in the interest of "squad restructuring", the Israeli has very deliberately distanced himself from the deal.

Grant chose his words carefully saying, "But in football anything can happen" and "As far as I know the club wants him [to stay] for a long, long time and Scott wants to stay here". That "as far as I know" says so much! That contract remains unsigned and lawyers don't peruse small print over the weekend. No deal today so we move to next week. Does anybody really believe now that Parker will be a West Ham player when the window closes? Even Avram has his doubts!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so fuckin sick of your mouthy shit...
shut up. your a ass hole spud lover 4 sure.
your blog is shit I wish I never would see it on west ham news.
I hate you and would fuck you up if i knew who you were..
stop cuz i'll find u

Hammersfan said...

What a highly intelligent individual you are!

Anonymous said...

0724, very eloquent, I guess you didn't score too well in the English Language department, I think the worst mistake is spelling "cos" wrong in the last line or are you saying he's your cousin, in which case surely you know where he is!

HF, I'm nor sure, but in his second last para he might just be suggesting intimacy!!

Anonymous said...

Anon 07:24 well said mate. hammers fan is a prick and i would love to meet him. just so i could give him a proper slap. the little prick.

Anonymous said...

my apologies to hammers fan last night as i was drunk and i was very annoyed that we lost again. once again sorry mate. by the way im Anon 00:47

Hammersfan said...

Cheers mate. Passions run high. By the way, I'm a big prick. Or so the ladies tell me! ; }

Anonymous said...

lol hammersfan but ive been told im the bigest prick going by most if not all the women out their lol. ps please tell me hammersfan why we keep playing spector ? also thanks for accepting my apology mate.

Hammersfan said...

Why do we keep selecting Spector? Because, since his ban from massage parlours, it's the only way Grant can have any c*** of his choice!

Anonymous said...

13:16 - another fine HF post...