Monday 23 August 2010

Duxbury Scores For West Ham At Last!


How many of us felt the need to follow the OS link entitled "Duxbury at the double"? Oh dear God, Brown is back, surely the Great Puppet Master hasn't slipped in through the back door too?

Happily, it isn't Scotty. The headline referred to 'Tracey Duxbury', Scotty's TV manifestation, who netted twice for the "West Ham Ladies" at the weekend against the hairy chested belles of Colchester.

As with the guys, the match turned on a missed penalty, although this time West Ham benefited from the failure to convert from 12 yards. Good to see the club winning a game, although it sort of supports my assessment that the team lacks balls!

Hang on a minute. Scott Tracey, Scott Duxbury, The Grand Puppet Master, Tracey Duxbury, female Managing Director...do I smell a rat here? Has anybody seen Scott Duxbury since his departure from Upton Park?

He hasn't gone, has he? Have you seen that picture of "Tracey"? She aint exactly a looker is she?

What was that Scotty? "I'm not Scotty, I'm Tracey, I'm a lady."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another post mocking a player attached to the club that you claim to support.

I'm sure Tracey will be over the moon when you publicly slate her appearance...

For once could you not just say something nice. Oh no it has to be a pathetic attempt at a joke.

Anonymous said...

Alleged Hammersfan,

I know I have much more of a happier existance than you.

What I do despise is the constant negativity that some so called 'fans' illicit through their websites, which can then be perceived to be the view of all fans.

You always look for someone to make a joke about. Is that because you are bullied at school or something?

Is this your outlet? People who are bullied can often become the opressor. I would, however, urge you to resist this and to seek professional counselling, or to ask your teacher for guidance.

Hammersfan said...

Oh dear 1253, just because you have visited a shrink, there's no need to assume that everybody else would benefit.

Anonymous said...

In true Hammersfan style...

If you read my comment you will note that I did not say I went to a shrink, I was merely suggesting that you do.

Hammersfan said...

And I am suggesting that you have. So, where does that take us? You see, I'm not the one posting comments on somebody else's blog am I?