Saturday 14 August 2010

West Ham Back In The Brown Stuff!


Wouldn't you just know it? How many years did it take to get rid of Terrence Brown? And now, here he is, quietly slipping in through the back door, buying up equity in the club. How long before he is back oon the Board?

I'm sure he is chatting to Goldilocks and the Sulliedone about future strategy even now. "That Parker lad could be sold for a bob or two and, if I were you, I'd look to get as many kids in the team as possible and then, when they are properly ready for the Prem, sell them for a tasty profit."

"Like the idea of the new stadium. I know we won't own it as such but how about sub letting seats on a bond scheme? That could be a nice little earner. Any chance of a hotel on the site? I like a nice little hotel."

"I'm a bit worried about this Avram guy though. Too many incoming transfers for my liking. How about getting rid of him at the first opportunity and appointing a bright young thing as manager? There's this guy Glen Roeder I know and I'm sure I could persuade him to take the job."

The truly uncomfortable thing about all this is that "Football Manager" predicts his return as Chairman. As if the two Davids were not a big enough worry!

2 comments:

ukhustla said...

Why bring back Brown?????????? Sugo whine on and on about doing whats best for the fans. Why bring back the Architect of why West Ham hasnt been the big players we should have been.
If Brown hadnt sold all our talent employed a manager too lame even for the conference divisions. West Ham United would be playing in the cchampions league.
I just hope he is not allowed any input whatsoever in West Ham Managment.
COME ON YOU IRONSSSSSSSSSSSS

USA Dave said...

Calm down, HF. It's gonna be ok. The D's may be loudmouth wacko's at times, but they are also control freaks. They're running the show, for better or worse.

Enjoy opening day.