Tuesday 28 February 2012

Come on Millwall



Ok, I'm not happy typing that but it does remind me of an old joke:

'I went to a fantastic party last week. The theme was "Do as the Song Says". So when the James classic was played, we all sat down, when Prince was played, we all kissed. When Bacarra played, we all boogied. The Beatles played and we all held hands. Jenifer Lopez got us all on the floor, things got pretty spacey to Musical Youth and, of course, everybody did exactly what Simon said! Everybody had a fantastic time except for my best friend Eileen. She went home a very sticky mess!'

Anyway, back to Millwall and that unforgivable headline. The horrible truth is that we need the South London Mongrels to win on Saturday. Reading are getting far too close for comfort and their victory at Miserableboro was very worrying indeed. For once, just for once, every West Ham fan should wish Millwall well on Saturday; we don't want to go into the Cardiff game just one point ahead of the Royals!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fu*k them we need to do it ourselves, never ask the scum for help FFS

Anonymous said...

22:54 spoken like a true Claret and Blue - well said sir!

Slap said...

stop antagonising and write something sensible!

jimwhu said...

fcuk the pikey scum we dont need fcuk all off em except there relegation

Anonymous said...

Surely that should be "their relegation" you fucking essex idiot.

Anonymous said...

Anony-mouse says,

I can't believe it but I'm actually going to take HF's side for once.

Reading are on such a roll right now that we need them to slip up- so on Saturday I'll be hoping Milllwall can do something. And before anyone gets all Green Street on me, don't bother - I'd be as delighted as any other Iron if they then go on to get relegated.

Basildon-iron said...

Jesus god here we go look at all the tribal bullshit that these morons come out with. We need a millwall win, simple really. Watch yourself fanno you'll surely be a millwall supporter now as well as a spurs fan. These idiots would be dangerous if they had half a brain cell between them. Prats

Anonymous said...

Anony-mouse says,

09:00 HF please! I do not appreciate you letting language like that through - do it again and I won't be back

Anonymous said...

Anony-mouse says,

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then I guess I should be flattered cos that wasn't me that posted at 23.45.

A big hello to last night's anony-mouse at by the way, whoever you are.