Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tottenham's Parker & QPR Reject Stuart Pearce Form New Engerland Branes Trust

Bless. Stuart Pearce looked around the Engerland dressing room for a carbon copy of himself and spotted an exhausted Scotty staring blankly into space, his jaw hanging open. "That's my kind of man!" said Stewie. "A trier. Like me. Committed. Like me. Uncompromising. Like me. And as thick as ten short planks. Like me."

So the master plumber and electrician has found his apprentice. Arsenal have the Professor in charge, and Engerland have two guys who probably can't muster two O Levels between them! Tonight is going to be fascinating as Dutch Total Football is pitched against English Total Commitment.

What price Van Persie scoring direct from a free kick conceded by Scotty? What's the spread betting on the timing of Parker's first yellow card? I would go short on 25 minutes!

One thing's for sure, if we win tonight, it won't be on the basis of out-thinking the opposition!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to try and be funny... make it funny. And don't appear too dim with the spelling in your headline. Creates a bad first impression. Semi-literate Dullard.

Anonymous said...

All the best to Scott Parker and England. COYI!

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this to do with QPR?
Irish R

Hammersfan said...

Don't you know your football history Irish. Pearce failed a trial at QPR and ended up at Wealdstone. One that got away!

darrenharry said...

MOM so far HF...............squeeky bum time for you as I do like Pink Champagne lol

darrenharry said...

HF, hate to say it as I like your site, but no real time conversing leaves the power of debate sprawling on the groubnd like a scott parker special (you can use that one) thats why the .org is a better forum. Talking to thin air makes me doubtful....like G.Barry...and we all know how that ends...

Anonymous said...

21:06 not too many dimensions to this site Darren. HF tries to be funny and controversial - people complain - that's it really.

Hammersfan said...

Odd that you spend so much time here in the circumstances 2203!

It's not a forum Darren, it's a blog!

Anonymous said...

22:21 what's odd? I love all the slaggings off and put downs you get, wouldn't miss it for the world.... my particular favourite is Anony-mouse.

I also enjoy the bitb just before I log off where I always thank my lucky stars that I'm not YOU.

Hammersfan said...

It's good that I entertain you then, and all the others from around the world. Traffic from USA, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Holland, France, Alaska...

Anonymous said...

A trial at QPR, you could do that with so many players. Why always a connection to the Rs. Your scrapin the proverbial barrell!

Travelling Hammer said...

You are aware Alaska is in the USA? Just you list it as if it were a country in its own right!

Hammersfan said...

Of course I am, I've been there. You are aware that France and Germany are part of Europe in the same way as Alaska is part of the United States. The Greeks have woken up to that fact!

Travelling Hammer said...

So if you single out Alaska for a mention, why not the other states? And I think the governments of France and Germany would have a small issue with your understanding of the European Union being the same set-up as the USA. Maybe a dream of some, but not quite there yet!