Tuesday 5 January 2010

Takeover Tuesday Update


Well, so far, there is no update. Twitter has gone quiet, Intermarket may not be in ter market after all and Gold and Sullivan are still hanging around like a bad smell in a brothel. Fernandes has not yet arrived on the starting grid and we have been linked with Huth and Le Clerc, suggesting Upson may well be on his way. (If Huth joins and Upson goes, will we feel differently about that slap?) All very disappointing.

Still, chin up, Wednesday is a great day for buying a football club apparently!

1 comment:

Dave D said...

I read that Diamanti may be off to AC Milan.

Whilst reading this this morning I laughed so hard, that the tea I was drinking came out of my nose.

Have not done that since I was A kid.

Where do they get this stuff from?