Friday 24 December 2010

Smile, it is Christmas!

So what we are bottom for Christmas? It gives me an excuse to run that picture!

Want a Christmas turkey? Take your pick from McCarthy, Cole, Faubert, Gabbidon, Ilunga, Barrera...

Want to pull a Christmas Cracker? I know she's seen better days but Karren Brady has to be an improvement on Eggert!

Brussel sprouts? Bring on Boffin!

Three wise men? How about Sullivan, Gold and Avram? Sears has been recalled especially to lay in the manger to complete the nativity scene! Karren can play Mary, though the virgin birth might be a bit of an issue! The players are queueing down Green Street for the right to play the front end and back end of the donkey!

The spirit of giving? Well Everton are looking forward to a few presents on Boxing Day!

We're not short of Israelites of course.

And what's that scheduled for Boxing Day? No surely not? Not another repeat of the Great Escape!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope my christmas tree looks like that pitcher tomorrow morning :-)

fred149 said...

u realise we have fulham not everton on boxing day

Hammersfan said...

Don't we all!

Hammersfan said...

LOL Fred, I'm hoping they stuff Birmingham! If we are going to stay up, three of Birmingham, Blackpool, Wolves, Fulham and Wigan HAVE to go down! Unless Pards leads Newcastle into the wilderness!

Elf72 said...

Merry Christmas HF

I've become a "games gone crazy" convert over the past year.

I used to use that little function on News Now to hide your blogs but, after you kept reappearing like the Two Ronnies at Christmas, I kept getting suckered by those provocative headlines.

...And, agree of disagree with them they actually brighten my day. Cheers.

I find myself agreeing with you more of late. Maybe down to your increase in positivity or my dissapation of blind faith.

Keep it going, have a great Christmas and here's to 6 points from the next 2 games . . . doh, there goes that blind faith again, not lost it yet.

Hammersfan said...

Thanks Elf, have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

HF i hope you dont mind me saying but if you like all things west ham then their is another good site to go on its called hammersmad. i dont know if you know that site HF but its a good laugh. im not trying to get people to leave this site because this is a great site too. but if you want then do what i do. go on both and have a good time talking to your fellow hammers fans. all the best to you HF and to every other hammers fans that comes on here. and have a great one. but if you dont know that site HF then give it a go. all you have to do is sign in and away you go. apologies for my spelling but ive had just a little to much drink.

Anonymous said...

Did you know of that site HF. if not give it a try mate. the hammers fans on their are a proper laugh.

Hammersfan said...

Enough adverts for now. I've run them. Merry Christmas! I have to change into my Santa costume and deliver the presents to my kids. Ho ho ho everybody.