Thursday 22 October 2009

Huth It Out Of Here!


Some of the pontificating over the Huth slap has been absolutely pathetic. Of course what the guy did was wrong, but it was hardly the crime of the bloody century. Three games for that? What about Cattermole's tackle on Parker last season? That could have broken a leg and so was much more disgraceful in my opinion. And what about Neill's tackle in the same game? I was wincing as Neill launched himself!

Huth, in truth, just made himself look pathetic. How can a granite chinned six foot God only knows what Aryan show his face in public again after throwing a slap like that and running away? I trust he said in a mincing voice, "Chase me!" as he took flight!

Sad, shameful, camp - not what you would expect from a strapping German! But violent conduct? It's more Barbie and Ken than Klaus Barbie isn't it? He made himself look like a pansy!

2 comments:

Deane said...

Very true deserves the ban for bringing himself into disrepute How would these footballers have survived in the 70's and 80's would all have cried themselves to sleep at night A chopper Harris tackle and if it was really bad you got a wet sponge from the trainer Ah it was better in my day (my dad always used to say)

Edz said...

I hate hearing bans given to players because can anybody honestly say they give a shit?