Wednesday 10 November 2010

Obinna dropped, back to 4-4-2?

What is Avram up to now? Obinna dropped, Barrera and Dyer in. Is this 4-3-3 as the OS claims? It looks more like 4-4-2 to me, with Boa and Parker in central midfield and Dyer and Barrera on the flanks.

Presumably Behrami is injured? I'm worried about how brittle our midfield looks defensively. That old problem of balance may be about to trip us up again. A fit and fresh Obinna coming on after 70 minutes might be interesting, however.

Am I confident? Am I hell, I'm worried sick! Look at the subs bench and it is very worrying, outside of Obinna. Reid, Tomkins, McBenni, Kovac and, oh dear God, Spector! Da Costa injured presumably? Where's Ben Haim?

COYI!

7 comments:

Kareem said...

Beh Haim - foot injury, Stanislas - groin injury, Da Costa - no idea, should have replaced Reid or Spector with a attacking minded player from the reserves in my opinion...I'm nervous.

OSP said...

Fanno, I have just looked on newsnow all sources & you're not on there.

Am I being thick???

IRONS

OSP said...

Forget that last comment,

I WAs being thick, lol

Hammersfan said...

Yeah mate, you're being thick. I'm there! Well here, actually!

Kareem said...

PARKER!!! 1-1 ... i hope this wakes us up!!!!

fred149 said...

wtf wot is wrong wiv LBM one games he plays well and the next costs us a fucking goal alredy why did we extend his contract by a year

fred149 said...

remember tht old saying u once had HF i quote "parker does not score enuff goals" wow he must reasd your blog lol