Wednesday 24 November 2010

Tottenham make Petrovic look even more stupid

What an arsehole Petrovic sounds. He's been at the club for five minutes but talks about tearful farewells at the training ground. He even trotted out the line, "But West Ham are bigger and more important than Zeljkov Petrovic"! I've got news for you mate, Bedminster Town are bigger and more important than Zeljkov Petrovic!

The pillock is looking for a manager's job, and will no doubt carry our results so far this season at the top of his CV! I'm sure his personal statement will also explain how weak the Premiership is and how much stronger is the Bundesliga by comparison. That will explain why little old Fulham knocked out Wolfsburg in the semifinal of the Europa League last season, and why Tottenham have trounced Werder Bremen in the Champions League tonight then. Bloody useless these Premiership teams I must say; the Germans possess so much more technical ability! That's why Cologne fancy Spector! As if the Yanks didn't do enough damage to the city in the air raid of 1944!

You have to wonder why, given the paucity of talent in the ranks of the opposition, Mr Petrovic couldn't mastermind a victory or two over the likes of Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom. Still, he carries his fantastic ability and judgement to pastures new now. He won't be returning to the club because, I quote,  "I don't want to go there because I don't want to make myself more important than the game on Saturday". As if!

What a twat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hammers star Cole blasts Grant tactics

"The game plan was for me to stay as the longest person away from everybody and try to hit me on the diagonal or something, but we weren't even doing that, so that went out of the window and we didn't have a Plan B"

"In the first ten minutes we had lost the game, psychologically anyway. That was diabolical. We didn't even turn up for this game. The first ten minutes we dropped so deep. I can only remember one time when the ball came up to me and I kind of miscontrolled it, but we still retained possession, then I looked to my left and there was no one attacking - there was nobody there at all.

"I think I had just one cross, apart from that I had nothing and as a striker, that's starvation, that's famine - what am I supposed to work on? When we changed to 4-4-2 in the second half, I felt more comfortable because someone was up there with me and I felt that we were starting to get on the ball a little more.

"But then I got taken off and I was like, okay, that's not what they want me to do. They would rather I stood up there on my own, trying to make nothing happen. So what was the game plan? Was it to sit back and hit Liverpool on the counter-attack? Apparently not."

"I'm deflated," Cole said. "I'm not happy and I hope something can happen as soon as possible because we need to change this ASAP. Everyone is deflated."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=845836&sec=england&cc=5739

IT'S NOT THE MANAGER'S FAULT HAMMERSFAN!!!

Andy said...

I saw that interview and thought the guy sounded like a complete fantasist. But I suppose your assessment of 'arsehole' also sums him up quite succinctly.

Discuss!