Sunday 9 January 2011

Has Avram Grant just called Brady a rat?

Interesting to read Grant's comments that there is a rat inside the club. I wonder who that might be exactly? He has the support of Sullivan, which is why the Gobby One has been strangely silent over recent months. Can you imagine what Bruiser would have said in an email following the Newcastle defeat otherwise?

Gold was also a fan of Grant when he was appointed and is sensible enough not to be jumping to too many conclusions too soon. Anyway if Gold wanted him gone, he wouldn't waste time talking about it!

So is it Brady? Does Grant think she is out to get him? Well her support has never been much more than luke warm, and most of the attributable negative comments about Grant seem to be coming from the member of the triumvirate to possess knickers that can get into a twist!

Grant was unhappy about the collapse of the Sidwell deal and put that down to Brady. "I can say one thing - it is the last time I will ever speak about a player signing for us before he has officially signed," Grant told The News of the World. "Karren has told me the reasons why the deal has not happened but I will have my say this week."

If he is taking on Brady, he is a brave man! She has been close to the Davids for a long time now and I can't see them taking kindly to any suggestion that she is trying to hurt the club. And Grant states that the unnamed rat is out to hurt West Ham, not just him.

I expected Grant to go yesterday but he is still here. It would seem unwise to replace him on the eve of a Cup semifinal so that suggests he is around for another week at least. Unless Karren, reading his latest comments, throws a hissy fit and threatens to cut off the Davids' privileges if Grant isn't shown the door! Tell me, if you were getting into bed with somebody, would it be Avram or Karren?

Avram sounds like somebody in his death throes to me, wanting to take somebody else down with him when he goes!

No comments: