Thursday 28 July 2011

TGGC Premier League Fantasy League

PVC Sexy Nurse Fantasy Brief






















This one has been set up by regular contributer John. To join the competition, follow John's instructions below!

The link is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

and once you have chosen (or autoset?) your team the code for the mini league is 258815-126183

What's the pic got to do with anything? It's the closest Dyer will come to a fantasy team!

PS I've entered a team. It looks as if the League code isn't working but teams are being registered regardless if you enter the code above.

John - how comes we can't see who is in each other's teams?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should be 258815-126183

fred149 said...

code dont work

John said...

Nice figure from what I can see of her, but article nothing to do with me, those other figures far to complex to get involved with.

Anonymous said...

kevin in manchester writes..

code doesn't work !

Hammersfan said...

Another John, John!

Hammersfan said...

I know Kevin. I will try setting up a league when I get the chance or perhaps John can coome back on and sort out what code we should use! I've entered a team regardless. Watch out for "The Ghost of Avram"!

Anonymous said...

Several teams seem to be in the mini- league now including your own HF.
All I would say to everybody is that the codes are correct, so keep trying.
IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!

JohnVP

Anonymous said...

You can only see each others team once the tranfer deadlines are past each week.I think this is better as it stops people "cribbing" of each other
So at the start of the season you will not see each others teams until the first deadline ie 11.30 on 13th August and thereafter each week AFTER transfer deadline.

John V P