Thursday 18 August 2011

Avram's Avengers on a roll but Grampus 8 set the early pace!

Well the Fantasy League is taking shape and it appears Hammersfan may know a little bit more about this game than some have contended! A stunning round of results has seen the mighty Avram's Avengers roaring up the table, leaving Stani Army and Zola's Zealots in their wake! We're not sure if we are counting second placed Lewis Johnson because he entered 5 teams, so I am claiming honorary second place for now.

It's a long old season and I have used my five substitutes for this month already. And if I hadn't substituted Marshall for Stockdale between games, I would have two extra points now. Serves this clever sod right!

Fingers crossed Tomkins wins his fitness race for the Leeds game! The top 5 reads:

Grampus 8                       54
The BBM Wanderers         49
Avram's Avengers            44
Bradford Hammers          43
Thames Iron Works         40

And at the other end Apache is struggling on just 13 points, third from bottom! No wonder I won those bets on the Org mate!




6 comments:

fred149 said...

i to used my 5 subs in a month but i made 2 bad transfers. why oh why is it so hard for midfielders to get points

Hammersfan said...

Lallana and Nolan have banked good points!

fred149 said...

i put lallana in and he got 8 points but other then that i took collison out for some reason and put in the wrong players after also as tomkins went off before he played 75 mins we lost 2 extra points

B4V4R14N_H4MM3R said...

already used my 5 tranfers, too. Eagles & Long cost me 2 + Billy Sharps injury was the third. The decision to replace James by Gulasci for the third matchday was...mmhh...damn stupid.

dazthehammer said...

luckily grampus 8 my hamster has only made 2 changes, collison for oxlade chamberlain, rather forced upon me with his move to the arse but because that deal was a bit expensive i put cathcart in for st ledger. my midfiled got 4,8,3,2, you just gotta pick the right ones fred ;)

fred149 said...

for those who havent yet seen the goals.

http://www.epcsys.co.uk/west%20ham%20highlights/watford.html