Friday 13 November 2009

Sears Can Go To Hell!


Get this from Freddie Parrot Face Sears! Talking to that maginificent rag, The Croydon Advertiser, Sears is quoted as saying,

"I've loved my time here (Crystal Palace) from day one. I really want to stay for the rest of the season and repay the faith the manager (Neil Warnock!) and fans have shown in me. All the lads in the dressing room have been asking me what I'd do if we went up and West Ham went down. You just don't know what's going to happen. I'm not saying that I don't want to go back to West Ham but, as I say, I've loved my time here and think the club can really push on in the next couple of years."

Well doesn't that reveal a passion for West Ham? Doesn't that show how grateful he is for all the support he has received from Zola and the West Ham fans? Doesn't that carve him out as a guy who has West Ham dear to his heart? Doesn't that indicate a guy who has huge faith in the management and playing staff of West Ham?

Asked what you would do if West ham were relegated Freddie, you might just say, "West Ham go down? No chance!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

well whats he supposed to say, that palace are shit and his hated his time there whilst the fans and the manager all get on his back for the rest of the season?

you have not got a clue mate.

Hammersfan said...

Nope. He is supposed to say that he is loving his time at Palace but fans will understand that West Ham is his club. At the very least he should say, "West Ham will not go down, the manager and players are too good for that to happen."

Stani Army said...

HF,
He's not all that anyway. If we get £2m for him, I'd be happy.
When he scored that header, didn't he do the hammers sign with his arms as celebration? Either he forgets very easily or he's just thick so doesn't know how to answer questions properly.

Hines is here to stay and Sears aint getting in ahead of him!

Hammersfan said...

Think you may be right Stani but it is still a kick in the guts to read his views. He may be thick but no passionate Hammer could talk so dispassionately about West Ham going down!

Straight4ward said...

Think you're going a bit OTT here, HF.
I don't think he's being disrespectful nor would I call him thick on the basis of these few comments.
Perhaps he's just being diplomatic and a little pragmatic. God forbid, but if we went down and Palace were promoted you could see his dilemma.
Cut him some slack, he's just a young man trying to make the grade.

Hammersfan said...

Sorry but it pissed me off hugely. Look at the flack I get when I suggest we might go down! If this is the best Freddie can do, he had better not become a diplomat!

Anonymous said...

Pot and kettle come to mind. If all you want is positive comments about your beloved club, maybe you should take a look at 99% of your posts. Don't get me wrong, I would rather Freddie was more positive but I certainly hate hypocrites.

Kareem said...

I can't believe he said that! We went ballistic for him when he scored against Blackburn, and we pushed for him to start and we supported him through and through as he was the "Rooney" of the reserves...and even though he hasn't scored since then, we STILL kept supporting him...and this is what he says? Did he actually say that? WEST HAM MADE THIS KID. I'm pissed off now -_-

Hammersfan said...

Funnily enough, the club don't pay my wages and the only contract I have with them is written in blood! If I was a West Ham player, I would never talk like that. And given a choice between playing for West Ham in the Fizzy Pop or Palace in the Prem, there wouldn't be the slightest dilemma. I support West Ham!

Hammersfan said...

Hi Kareem, how's life in the States?

Edz said...

Yeah I actually thought it [you just don't know what's going to happen] was a bit of a 'let me dodge this question' response. I do agree that a West Ham will not go down response would have been far more appropriate. anywho, we should stop talking as if he's having a blinder at Palace.