Tuesday 14 September 2010

Official Site Invites Wrong Questions!

"Got a question for Danny?" the Official Shite asks. No I haven't got a bloody question for Danny! But I've got plenty of questions for Avram! And for Sullivan and Gold! And a couple for Karren Brady, though she might slap my face!

If it's "Any Questions" time, then let's lift the lid off! Now that might get interesting!

But I expect that by the time the Claret and Blue Pravda has run the rule over the questions submitted, the best we can hope for is, "Where did you go on holiday this year Danny?" and, "Apart from Ginge, who is your best mate in football?"

Hang on, I have got a question for Danny! "Who do you blame for our shite defending, the centre backs, the full backs or Robert Green?" What chance of the answer to that question appearing on the Official Shite or in the match day programme? I've asked it via the website!

6 comments:

Headmaster said...

I stopped buying the programme years ago and took to OLAS because of the sycophantic nonsense and bland style of the official publications, of which the website is now a prime example.
They seem to write to appeal to the naive innoncence and unquestionning faith of a twelve year old. I remember, cos I was a mad Hammer back then too.
I guess we're never going to get into any real cut and thrust debates via the OS and that is a purpose served very well by blogs such as yours HF. Amen, here endeth the lesson.

Anonymous said...

Seeing you say you 'support' West Ham, I have a question for you.

Which West Ham player do you like? Just to me it seems you slag every single one of them off.

So really you have to ask yourself the question "Do I really support West Ham?"

Hammersfan said...

No you are right mate, I don't support West Ham. That's why every bloody weekend since the season started has been ruined by these "gods" in claret and blue. I support Chelsea so, for the life of me, I don't understand why I felt physically sick when Essien scored that goal inside 2 minutes on Saturday and why the I felt like commiting murder when Green and Upson put the second one on a plate!

T.I.S said...

Good to see it's not just me that wants to slap my mother when we lose then....

Anonymous said...

^head^ master where's your site?

Stani Army said...

What were those questions you wanted to ask Brady HF?

...and you spend an awful lot of time watching and writing about West Ham for someone that doesn't support them ;)