Sunday 12 September 2010

Oy, the Daily Mail Is Nicking My Headlines!

Bloody hell, that's going to blow my cover! I told the sub editor never, ever, ever to use one of my headlines and now here he is, running my "Groundhog Day" theme! "Bloody Tory Journo!" The Green Street Mob already have a contract out on my life! I already wake up every morning expecting to see burning crossed hammers in my back garden, surrounded by great fat slobs with tats in Claret and Blue hoods! Now the Klaret and Klue Klan willl mark me down as a Mail journalist to boot!

Damn and blast that sub editor's eyes!

2 comments:

Alan said...

thats because u made a good theme,didnt u? actually im not a west ham united fan and disagree ur some points, but i still like to check ur blog every night.

hope u keep going.

Hammersfan said...

Thank you Alan.