Saturday 25 September 2010

The Press Hate Us! From Fareham to John O'Groats!

Fanno you desperado lol! NO problem with you 'lifting' one of my posts and having a pop at me , you’re entitled to your opinion, but to deny me the chance to reply on your blog are the actions of a COWARD.

Quite frankly, I just found it all so amusing. Fanno lifted one of my post about the media whores’ pathological hatred of our great club; according to Fanno, that was pathetic rubbish and paranoia. Fanno reckons we get a fair crack of the whip. What planet are you on my friend ? The likes of Henry Winter, Harry Harris, Oliver Holt have a pathological hatred of West Ham United, even today, three years after the Tevez affair, they're STILL at it !! Grant two games away from the sack ! Parker’s head turned! Cash strapped Hammers looking to offload Barrera ! Upson refuses to sign new contract ! Sullivan forced back onto the market as a seller due to West Ham's crippling debt! Chelsea in 'second 'gear outclass hapless Hammers! Anything to portray OUR great club in a negative light!

According to Fanno we get a fair hearing and the people who are responsible for our negatives press are our owners, who are the real media whores, who spout 90 % of shit on the back pages! Fanno, old boy, a funny stance that one, true you started out anti Gold &Sullivan but when you fell for the Remy ,Henry spin you did a flip flop ....Strange happenings at the Boleyn you wrote, maybe Gold realises he can't take it all with him you trumpeted...of course when none of these stories came to fruition you reverted to style, anti Gold &Sullivan stance .You reminded me of a child who is having a tantrum ,in a effort to calm him down the mum offers him a bag of sweets, the child duly behaves till the sweets are finished then the tantrums suddenly return lol!

You say that I possibly am now courting popular opinion because of all the insults I had to endure, because I now sound like a 'Happy' clapper”. God help me! I must be an extremely pathetic individual if I take opinions that differ from mine on the internet personally! After all, they're only opinions and mine are no more important or less important than any fellow Hammer. We are a 'broad' church and like, even the best of families, we do differ from time to time. You seem upset about my apparent about turn on Gold &Sullivan, no about turn whatsoever !! Show me any post of mine in which I have back tracked or endorsed them ? True I no longer call them by my nickname for them, I have no regrets in not doing so anymore. I stopped calling them that out of respect for my fellow Hammers , because I felt I was stifling reasonable debate on this site .I was. A few weeks back I said that I still have deep fears for the club should we lose our bid for the Olympic Stadium under Gold and Sullivan, I said that they leaked stories into the press about exotic transfer targets to sell season tickets. Fanno, I said I would give my opinion of things at the end of the transfer window. Yes I did say Gold and Sullivan did a GOOD job and have strengthened us in the most trying of circumstances. That’s not backtracking ,that’s bloody fact Fanno lol!.

Hold on, have you forgotten that just two years ago we had the likes of Tristan lumbering round the Boleyn Ground, S&G never sold any of our better players, brought in the likes of Barrera, Obinna ,huge potential, Piquionne, Reid, Ben Haim, Hitzleberger; nothing wrong with them at all. What the hell must I say ? I’m unhappy? Christ it’s not as though we've been signing Marlon Harewood or DJ Campbell!

I notice you say at the end of your post you 'actually 'value my opinion’. I’m glad you do ! I value yours and anyone's post whether I agree with them or not, because by posting proves one thing you love West Ham. Some said on Fanno's blog, Fareham’s posts are just as negative as Fanno's! One even suggested I may be Fanno in disguise lol!.

I’m afraid not. I respect ALL opinions and when I say something, it's because I truly believe it! I’m not negative for the sake of being negative, if there is something positive to say, I will say so ! I’m happy with some of the football we are playing, think we'll have a good season, go on Fanno old son, 'lift' that and read it !.Pathetic ??..yes Fanno...I would say so. 'Lifting' my story to create a bit of controversy on your blog, running out of things to say old boy! To deny me the chance to reply to your drivel on your blog is not only pathetic in the extreme, but the actions of a coward. We're more than a football club, we're a way of life COYI !!

1 comment:

Hammersfan said...

You green lighted me to lift it and asked for the right of reply. I honestly have not moderated out any reply you may have made. Another poster, John, has been in email contact suggesting that some of his comments have been lost. Again, not becuase I have declined to carry them. There may be a glitch in the system following the introduction by Google of the SPAM filter. I will contact and ask them to investigate.

Careful Fareham mate, some might think you protest too much! They think they know Fanno! Read davefking's paranoid comments. Which ones am I Grumpy? ; }