Tuesday 18 December 2012

Misconduct Enquiries Follow Watford's Scott Duxbury Around!


Dear me. Poor Scott Duxbury. After finding himself at the epicentre of the Tevez affair whilst at West Ham, he now finds himself embroiled in a mess left behind by previous Watford owner Laurence Bassini.

Watford fans, however, should be reassured by the news that Mr Duxbury is heading up Watford's defence and "has been extremely thorough in preparing for this" with the Watford board "hopeful" that they will come out of this without a points deduction or any swingeing financial penalties.

Let's face it, West Ham avoided a points deduction despite the 'oral cuddles' allegedly afforded to Tevez's representatives, and the six million pound fine was relatively small beer until somebody panicked and agreed a twenty five million pound compensation package to Sheffield United.

Now I wonder who that was?

12 comments:

hbkid said...

Football League Misconduct charge, not FA.

WFC fans would rather have Duxbury sorting this than the previous crook of an owner responsible for the mess!

Hammersfan said...

Sav, not sure I can post that comment, sorry. Lawyers watch this site!

Anonymous said...

only £25m compo? What a skinflint, I would've given them twice that. They'd 've been kicked out the league if it wasn't for their crony mates at the FA.
Still that's shirt buttons to a massive club like West Ham, just stick it on the tab with the rest of the habitually wasted cash ... They won the world cup don't you know? x)

Anonymous said...

I've heard it all now. "Lawyers watch this site"? Bollocks do they.

Anonymous said...

Hoof it

hbkid said...

Nice edit there. No-one will ever know now!

Anonymous said...

hf LAWYERS DONT WATCH THIS SITE,DONT LIE!!! DELUDED OR WHAT!!

Hammersfan said...

I wish it wasn't so 2151. There is one particular club and one particular individual that I have to be careful with. It's not just Warnock who gets warnings from solicitors!

Sav said...

No problem HF. I think my point was made. But you are making it seem more serious than it was.

Incidentally, I am only asking a question. I am not naming or accusing anyone. Since when is that a crime? The answer to my question may well be "no-one".

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what big boy,now that you're clearly a Leeds fan,why don't you re-direct your ire at that other cock at the daily mail neil ashton. You never know,he may even be related to that striking legend who broke all records at w,ham Dean Ashton.

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what big boy,now that you're clearly a Leeds fan,why don't you re-direct your ire at that other cock at the daily mail neil ashton. You never know,he may even be related to that striking legend who broke all records at w,ham Dean Ashton.

Hammersfan said...

Yep Sav but you hit on THE MAN and THE CLUB that, when I expressed an opinion, invited a threat from that club's solicitors. I agree with you but...