Friday, 12 March 2010
10 Reasons Why West Ham Will Beat Chelsea
Leading West Ham pundit Lee Vitout has identified ten reasons why we will beat Chelsea. According to Lee you can put your mortgage on a 2-0 West Ham win! Here's why:
1. We are West Ham. We lost to a crap Bolton team so we will turn over Chelsea at the Bridge.
2. Lampard is overdue a shocker against us. The guy is a barrel of lard, can't run and can't hit a barn door from five yards. He is only in the Chelsea and England teams because of nepotism. Lloyd George knew Frank's father.
3. Drogba won't be up for it.
4. Chelsea will have Inter Milan on their minds.
5. John Terry won't be able to focus because the Claret and Blue Army's songs will unsettle him.
5. Hilario is injured!
6. Joe Cole is off form and would never score against us anyway because he loves the club and wants to come home when his contract expires.
7. Ashley Cole is depressed about the break up of his marriage so won't be able to concentrate on the game.
7. Carlton Cole is the best of the Coles anyway. He was the only one in the last England squad wasn't he?
8. Scotty Parker is the best midfield player in the world.
9. Chelsea don't have any wide players so it doesn't matter that we don't have any full backs.
10. Zola is a tactical genius and will outwit the clueless Ancelloti.
Posted by Hammersfan at 17:44