Sunday 21 March 2010

Gold Going For Beckham


What nonsense! Sullivan and Gold do like to see their name in the papers don't they, and will come up with any old crap to keep us in the headlines. The latest yarn is that we will sign Beckham WHEN he returns from injury.

Now there's just a few holes in this story. Firstly we couldn't afford his state pension, never mind his wages. Secondly "when" should read "if" he ever returns from injury. Thirdly, even when a local boy, Beckham supported Manchester United. Fourthly, many West Ham fans hold him in contempt and, of course, it was our intellectual giants who hanged an effigy of Beckham after his sending off in the World Cup all those years ago.

If I was Beckham, would I play for West Ham? I don't think so. But maybe Gold is thinking of selling him a penthouse flat in Boleyn Mansions rather than signing him up to play for the club!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

gay

Hammersfan said...

Are you? Well done for being honest with yourself.

Rabelais said...

Actually HF. While a pretty straight guy myself, I welcome this element of homo-eroticism to the blog. It makes a change from all the naked female bottoms.

Rabelais said...

Can I just clarify that last comment - I am both pretty and straight...

Hammersfan said...

LOL Rab. Homo-erotic? He's not showing his golden balls.

Anonymous said...

"What nonsense! Sullivan and Gold do like to see their name in the papers don't they, and will come up with any old crap to keep us in the headlines"

hahahahahaha pot calling kettle black mate - they should take you on as their new PR - you're both full of it!

You come out with any old crap day after day after day week after week, by comparison they look like booker prize winners - you just don't stop, it falls from your mouth with the great ease

Y O U
R E A L L Y
A R E
A
H Y P O C R I T E

Hammersfan said...

YOU
REALLY
ARE
AN
IDIOT

I am a blogger, blogging my opinion. You can take it or leave it, nobody forces you to visit the site.

Gold, on the other hand, is co-owner of the club, playing fans like you as total mugs.

Gold: The natives may be angry after seeing how shit McCarthy, Ilan and Mido are, what shall we do?

Sullivan: Announce we are after Rooney?

Gold: Nobody will believe us.

Sullivan Who then?

Brady: How about Beckham? I could shag him.

Gold: Brilliant! Local lad and he would fail the medical! Paper, Stone, Scissors to see who announces it!

Stani Army said...

You better take that pic down HF, you'll have Dale on here soon.

Did you see Beckham's acting on comic relief in the Corden clip? Quality. I think the film industry will snap him up after he retires. Although he'll have to start smoking a few cigars and try and deepen that voice of his.

Hammersfan said...

LOL Chandos has already paid us a visit.

Stani Army said...

Yes, I noticed!!! I managed to hold myself back :) I did notice you two getting on quite well hahahaha! Kidding ;)

Come on Blackburn!

Unknown said...

come on man utd. top of the league champions again. glory glory man utd.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.