Wednesday 23 February 2011

Does Redknapp's Vengeance on West Ham Know No Bounds?

It is frightening just how often Redknapp's teams seem to do the exact opposite of what we want them to do! Never mind the way he chased Parker, never mind the Tottenham bid for the Olympic Stadium - and who knows whether or not it was 'Arry who first mooted the idea - never mind the way 'Arry stepped in to steal Eider off us after we had put him up in the Dorchester for a week, never mind the results 'Arry's teams have achieved against us since he left, never mind the way we are paying Keane's wages whilst he sits on his arse with an injury that was no doubt "lurking" when he joined us....

...last night's result at Blackpool and Tottenham's pursuit of Obinna show that this is personal!

The sooner 'Arry is made England manager the better. But then I'll give him five minutes before he comes up with a statement like, "If Tomkins is serious about playing for England, he really needs to move to another club"!

And I bet that if he goes down for tax evasion, he turns Queen's evidence and fingers West Ham for dodgy deals when he was manager!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

kevin in Manchester writes..

yes, I know what you mean; being that he was an Arsenal fan growing up he'll probably stuff Tottenham in some fiendish manner when he leaves there .. it doesn't do to be an ex Redknapp club .. I interveiwed him at the training ground in '97 or '98 and apropo of nothing he said" when i finish here that's it, done, finished. I could never see myself managing another club .." which all goes to show how seriously you should take anything he ever says; on Obinna or anything else

Sav said...

Arry is an a**se and he belongs with Spuds because they totally deserve each other. We need no favours from him or Spurs. Of course I preferred Blakpool to lose the game last night. But I wasn't too sorry his wonder team that he was saying the day before on Skypsports "..is ready to move on to another level" have been ridiculed by Blakpool. Give them Arry and Spuds another year or two together and he will take them down, bankrupt them or preferably both. I am not too worried. Three "W" teams will go down this year and West Ham will not be one of them. I will surely enjoy beating them at White Hart Lane when we play them. After all, if the team which have beaten twice this year has thrashed them, why couldn't we do it. I bet Obinna will enjoy scoring a goal or two as he did with Blakpool. Hitz to assist!

Anonymous said...

Sav ha ha ha you bitter cnut,can't wait to play u scum

Headmaster said...

2002 - double over Chelsea, followed by relegation on 42 points. No, surely not.....

Hammersfan said...

Hello Headmaster, how is half term?

Sav said...

22:14, Why is it that even Spuds fans have an eye over at West Ham? Don't you have anything else to do than read West Ham blogs? This is typical! I hope you and your team get a life. I can't think of any West Ham fan wasting his time reading a Spurs blog (that is if you have any). Looking forward to beating you for a second time this year too!

Anonymous said...

Oh HeadMaster - wonderful to see you! I saw some very personal comments about you from Iain in his parish notice on WHTID = did it make you feel proud?

Anonymous said...

Dab this ones for u,bobby no more :-)

Stani Army said...

Iain's banned me again HF. Do you think it's something I say? Lol

TurdsOut! said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOgTCbz-XmU

if you need any further proof that he is scum.

Hammersfan said...

Why for goodness sake?

Stani Army said...

I dunno. He just doesnt like me...but I'm such a good boy!

You reckon I get my hat-trick? :)