Wednesday 16 December 2009

Jimenez Back To Inter



It's Christmas, so sing-a-long with Elvis!

I got a player from Mourinho,
I put him in my side,
Bright and early in December,
I found my team had died.

I stuck a note upon him:
Return to Inter, position unknown.
No such number, no such zone.
He can't play in midfield or attack
I wrote I'm sorry here is Luis back.

I sent him home on Ryanair
I sent him on the cheap.
Bright and early next morning
He came right back to me.

Mourinho wrote upon him:
Returned from Inter, position unknown.
No such number, no such zone.

This time I'm gonna take him myself
and put him in the Special One's hand.
And if he comes back the very next day
then I'll understand Mourinho's game

Return to sender, position unknown.
No such number, no such zone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE NEGATIVE DRIVEL..

WHY NOT JUST FUCK OFF YOU TWAT

Hammersfan said...

Who is that aimed at, Zola or myself? Or Jimenez perhaps? How about putting it in a Christams card to Duxbury?

Tell me, who has been proved right down the line so far? You call it negative, I call it the truth. Reality biting your bollocks and making you squeal?

Anonymous said...

The glee with which you revel in the misfortunes of a club you support really does mystify me, but then it costs nothing to sit in front of an internet stream on a weekend eh?

Peter said...

So a loan signing trying to regain fitness and form has yet to settle into English football. So what you muppet?

Scott said...

"It's Christmas, so sing-a-long with Elvis!"

No, let's not.

Hammersfan said...

1025, you can't be from the East End. The ability to laugh in adversity has always be in the East End make up. Try to lighten up a bit; it is Christmas!

Hammersfan said...

Peter, this "loan signing" was a key component of the team when we signed him. Now there is talk of sending him back from whence he came. As useless as Kovac in my book!

Marc said...

why does everyone bite when this prick posts on his 2 bob blog. he thrives on it. Whether he supports West Ham or not is irrelevant. His negativity is very deliberate to get a reaction.

Hammersfan said...

Why have you bitten Marc? Do you rate Jimenez? Are you happy about the mess we are in? Bet you were calling this blog negative back in August when I was warning that we were in for a relegation fight - hiding your head in the sand is not supporting the club. Unless it is Ostrich FC!