Monday 7 December 2009

Katy Perry Taking West Ham Fans For Mugs!


After parading herself in a claret and blue basque, Katy Perry is taking West Ham fans for mugs by recording her "very own impromptu" version of our anthem, "I'm forever blowing bubbles" just in time for the Christmas market. Not shy of milking West Ham fans for all they are worth, we can surely expect another Christmas stocking filler soon, the video, "I'm forever blowing Brand!" And that explains the facial expression no doubt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a douche

Hammersfan said...

I'm a french shower?

Anonymous said...

why is everything you post so negative?
its a little bit of fun, who cares if she doesn't give a shit about west ham. its positivity us hammers can do with at the moment

Deane said...

I'm positive we're pretty shit.That's the most positive thing I can say at the moment Does that help?

Hammersfan said...

A little bit of fun? So she's giving away the cds is she? Sorry! I didn't realise! By the way, how long have you had that china handle connecting the top of your ear to your jaw?

Anonymous said...

I must say I am getting pissed off with all the shit comments I read on the site. If you dont like this site go and find another, Maybe west ham till i die.

I personally like this honesty and frankness about our much loved club and long may it stay the same,
I might be wrong but this is the only site that give this view, please feel free to correct me.


Dave. D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.