Thursday 19 January 2012

Sincere apologies to ex QPR boss Neil Warnock

Poor Neil, it seems I played my part in getting him the sack. It had nothing to do with QPR's terrible run of games without a victory - one point in his last 8 games wasn't it? - nor the fact that they had only won one home game all season - and that against 9 men. Nor was his dismissal down to QPR sliding into the bottom four from what appeared to be mid table security. No, all of that might imply that Warnock was in some way at fault. What an absurd idea!

No, the man who blamed a QPR blogger for not beating Blackburn at home and who blamed Tevez for the relegation of Sheffield United, is not about to accept that his own failings led to his dismissal.

So it seems it is all the fault of tweeters and bloggers, convincing Fernandes, against all the evidence, that Warnock should be sacked.

Well I'm sorry Neil. I really am. Most sincerely sorry. Better luck next time mate.

6 comments:

q said...

disappointed in Neil here though I've never heard a manager accepting a firing.

Anonymous said...

I'm reasonably sure he wasn't thinking of this blog...

Hammersfan said...

Never! And do you think I am sincere?

Anonymous said...

No HF, but I think you are a "James Hunt".

Peter qpr fan said...

Well when he got fired i thought 'damn those internet bloggers!'

Hammersfan said...

LOL 0738, I won't dispute that. Or the Lord's groundsman - Mike Hunt.